Blogger news

LightBlog

Monday, May 16, 2022

Ad-free Campaign Please support me movielinkhub@upi

 Hey Guys heartly welcome to my group ♥️




This is a new initiative for making our community ad free ❤️🥰


Donate any amount you think is enough either small aur big❤️ 

Show support towards me I will provide you whatever you want on the internet with direct links ad-free


Currently I show ads on my blog but still there is no revenue from it and ads are headache for all of you when downloading a file and i understand it 🙂


So I thought why not remove ads so download will be easy for you if you all donate some amounts monthly🙂❤️👍


Here is my UPI ID if you all want to support me you can by donating any amount this will keep me motivated and helps make this ad-free campaign successful❤️👉 movielinkhub@upi


Thanks to you all 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment